Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mid-week Manicure: Mystic Rose Quartz Butterflies

Currently listening to: To Where You Are by Josh Groban

Hello dear readers,

Today's manicure features one of my favourite polishes, Mystic Mauve by Models Own.


It's not one I wear often, partly because I never know what colours to combine with it for stamping and partly because I really don't like the smell of Models Own polishes.


 I decided to use black for stamping and I went will a butterfly image from Bundle Monster plate BM 307.


 For my accent nail I added a layer of Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter.


 Afterwards I couldn't decided whether the accent nail was a good idea or not.  What do you think?


Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks cool, and I really like the accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish by itself it is not my favorite, but with the stamping and glitter it looks much better!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)