Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday's Talons: Glorious Blue Moon

Currently watching: Grey's Anatomy

Good morning girls,

I'm back after a short leave of absence with the manicure I wore over the Easter weekend.


This is two coats of Barry M Blue Moon topped with Essence Glorious Aquarius.


 There's only about 1/3 of Blue Moon left in the bottle but it applied surprisingly well for a polish at that stage of its life.  It's not a polish I'd wear on its own as I feel it doesn't suit my skin tone but I can't deny how pretty it is.


 Glorious Aquarius is a great layering polish, one which I think I'd previously only worn over silver.  I like how it looks over blue.


 What do you think girls?


Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I love the layering, but Blue Moons is so pretty alone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination, both of the polishes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that glitter over blue, it's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)